- ‘Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard’ is a 100-minute blast of chaotic evil energy June 22, 2021
- ‘In the Heights’ flat in every possible sense of the word June 22, 2021
- ‘The Conjuring’ and that long-fabled franchise fatigue June 6, 2021
- ‘Cruella’ scorches screen in Sex Pistols reimagining June 6, 2021
- ‘Quiet Place’ sequel summons audiences back to the theater June 4, 2021
Tag Archives: The Open Bar Review
Paul and I discuss the nuances of the added material in the newly-released extended cut of Suicide Squad.
Paul and I discuss our issues with Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them — its length, its myriad plots and its problematic ending. Detailed spoiler warning.
Paul and I talk about how much we loved Arrival and the high perch on which director Denis Villeneuve sits.