- ‘The Conjuring’ and that long-fabled franchise fatigue June 6, 2021
- ‘Cruella’ scorches screen in Sex Pistols reimagining June 6, 2021
- ‘Quiet Place’ sequel summons audiences back to the theater June 4, 2021
- ‘Those Who Wish Me Dead’ is here to announce Taylor Sheridan has arrived May 25, 2021
- Erstwhile ‘Gone Girl’ heiress ‘Woman in the Window’ never stood a chance May 25, 2021
Tag Archives: Paul
4/10 In 2016, audiences were generally pleased and relieved to return to an Americanized version of the wizarding world, but Paul and I were dissatisfied with its length and general lack of direction. Now, the sequel, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes … Continue reading
In which I desperately grasp for deeper meaning in 1993’s Tombstone, and Paul does not.
In which Paul and I carefully examine why the new Wolverine movie is actually pretty lame.
Paul and I talk about how much we loved Arrival and the high perch on which director Denis Villeneuve sits.