- ‘Tom and Jerry’ is listless and unfunny March 3, 2021
- ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’ is the urgent black story of 2020 February 24, 2021
- A24 manufactures another masterpiece in ‘Saint Maud’ February 19, 2021
- ‘Little Things’ great but eclipsed by classics February 8, 2021
- On ‘Tenet,’ ‘Fury Road’ and the end of blockbusters January 29, 2021
Tag Archives: Paul
4/10 In 2016, audiences were generally pleased and relieved to return to an Americanized version of the wizarding world, but Paul and I were dissatisfied with its length and general lack of direction. Now, the sequel, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes … Continue reading
In which I desperately grasp for deeper meaning in 1993’s Tombstone, and Paul does not.
In which Paul and I carefully examine why the new Wolverine movie is actually pretty lame.
Paul and I talk about how much we loved Arrival and the high perch on which director Denis Villeneuve sits.