- ‘Broken Hearts Gallery’ an authentic offering for date nights that aren’t happening September 19, 2020
- Careening off the international tightrope of ‘Mulan’ September 6, 2020
- Don’t try to understand ‘Tenet,’ just feel it September 3, 2020
- Why ‘Tenet’ is coming out now September 3, 2020
- After two years to get the edit right, ‘New Mutants’ is a mess September 2, 2020
Tag Archives: #open bar review
In which I desperately grasp for deeper meaning in 1993’s Tombstone, and Paul does not.
In which Paul and I discuss the 2016 Best Picture winner, La La Land Moonlight.
Paul and I discuss the merits and flaws of Westworld, Anthony Hopkins’ effort level and J.J. Abrams’ role as the scourge of storytelling.
The Hateful Eight is a double-edged sword. Everything to like about it is also something to dislike. The film is a bottle movie, with eight — nine, including the carriage driver — strangers snowed into a lonely coffee shop a few … Continue reading