- Spoiler alert — ‘The Last Jedi’ isn’t very good December 15, 2017
- ‘Three Billboards’ a stellar awards frontrunner December 13, 2017
- ‘Last Flag Flying’ thoughtful, may be quite moving December 13, 2017
- ‘Lady Bird’ just as likeable as you’ve heard December 12, 2017
- ‘Sacred Deer’ a step down, but still Yorgos December 7, 2017
Tag Archives: #open bar review
In which I desperately grasp for deeper meaning in 1993’s Tombstone, and Paul does not. Advertisements
In which Paul and I discuss the 2016 Best Picture winner, La La Land Moonlight.
Paul and I discuss the merits and flaws of Westworld, Anthony Hopkins’ effort level and J.J. Abrams’ role as the scourge of storytelling.
The Hateful Eight is a double-edged sword. Everything to like about it is also something to dislike. The film is a bottle movie, with eight — nine, including the carriage driver — strangers snowed into a lonely coffee shop a few … Continue reading