- The MCU you loved has been gone for a while now July 22, 2021
- COVID-19 is strong, but not as strong as family July 22, 2021
- ‘Army of the Dead’ is here to remind you that Zack Snyder used to be a respected filmmaker July 2, 2021
- ‘New Order’ is a bullshit snuff film, what the fuck is going on at Venice July 2, 2021
- ‘Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard’ is a 100-minute blast of chaotic evil energy June 22, 2021
Tag Archives: #open bar review
In which I desperately grasp for deeper meaning in 1993’s Tombstone, and Paul does not.
In which Paul and I discuss the 2016 Best Picture winner, La La Land Moonlight.
Paul and I discuss the merits and flaws of Westworld, Anthony Hopkins’ effort level and J.J. Abrams’ role as the scourge of storytelling.
The Hateful Eight is a double-edged sword. Everything to like about it is also something to dislike. The film is a bottle movie, with eight — nine, including the carriage driver — strangers snowed into a lonely coffee shop a few … Continue reading