- On open secrets, cover-ups and systemic denial October 18, 2017
- The Möbius Strip: ‘Happy Death Day’ unseats ‘Blade Runner’ too soon, Weinstein fallout continues October 17, 2017
- ‘Happy Death Day’ is fine October 13, 2017
- The Möbius strip: ‘Blade Runner’ flops, Harvey Weinstein exposed as a sexual predator October 10, 2017
- ‘Blade Runner 2049’ is perfect October 6, 2017
Tag Archives: #open bar review
In which I desperately grasp for deeper meaning in 1993’s Tombstone, and Paul does not. Advertisements
In which Paul and I discuss the 2016 Best Picture winner, La La Land Moonlight.
Paul and I discuss the merits and flaws of Westworld, Anthony Hopkins’ effort level and J.J. Abrams’ role as the scourge of storytelling.
The Hateful Eight is a double-edged sword. Everything to like about it is also something to dislike. The film is a bottle movie, with eight — nine, including the carriage driver — strangers snowed into a lonely coffee shop a few … Continue reading