- 10 years of entropy January 15, 2020
- The most important movies of 2019 January 10, 2020
- ‘1917’ is an idea so grand it couldn’t be ruined January 9, 2020
- ‘Hidden Life’ refines Malick’s technique into something accessible January 8, 2020
- Sandler’s sweaty, slimy fever dream ‘Uncut Gems’ January 8, 2020
Category Archives: Documented entropy
In which Paul and I graduate.
In which I desperately grasp for deeper meaning in 1993’s Tombstone, and Paul does not.
In which Paul and I take an in-depth look at Donald Trump’s tax returns.
Instead of watching the awful new live-action movie like most of America, we decided to look back at the 1991 classic Beauty and the Beast to see how well it holds up. Sync up the special edition and watch along.