- ‘Dark Waters’ wants to be the next ‘Spotlight,’ but this ain’t it December 8, 2019
- ‘Queen and Slim’ a haunting story of black love, identity December 8, 2019
- ‘Knives Out’ is a fucking blast December 8, 2019
- ‘Honey Boy’ enumerates, hopefully concludes LaBeouf’s long troubles December 7, 2019
- ‘21 Bridges’ deftly navigates tightrope of action, social pitfalls December 7, 2019
Category Archives: Documented entropy
In which Paul and I graduate.
In which I desperately grasp for deeper meaning in 1993’s Tombstone, and Paul does not.
In which Paul and I take an in-depth look at Donald Trump’s tax returns.
Instead of watching the awful new live-action movie like most of America, we decided to look back at the 1991 classic Beauty and the Beast to see how well it holds up. Sync up the special edition and watch along.