- Cinemark Comeback Classics: movies worth dying for June 19, 2020
- ‘Trolls World Tour’ fine, but not for $20 April 19, 2020
- Revisiting ‘Contagion’ in the age of coronavirus March 18, 2020
- ‘Onward’ made me very uncomfortable March 11, 2020
- ‘Emma’ delightful, but only for moments at a time March 4, 2020
Category Archives: Documented entropy
In which Paul and I graduate.
In which I desperately grasp for deeper meaning in 1993’s Tombstone, and Paul does not.
In which Paul and I take an in-depth look at Donald Trump’s tax returns.
Instead of watching the awful new live-action movie like most of America, we decided to look back at the 1991 classic Beauty and the Beast to see how well it holds up. Sync up the special edition and watch along.