- ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’ is the urgent black story of 2020 February 24, 2021
- A24 manufactures another masterpiece in ‘Saint Maud’ February 19, 2021
- ‘Little Things’ great but eclipsed by classics February 8, 2021
- On ‘Tenet,’ ‘Fury Road’ and the end of blockbusters January 29, 2021
- ‘Promising Young Woman’ is not the revenge story you’re looking for December 30, 2020
Category Archives: Documented entropy
In which Paul and I graduate.
In which I desperately grasp for deeper meaning in 1993’s Tombstone, and Paul does not.
In which Paul and I take an in-depth look at Donald Trump’s tax returns.
Instead of watching the awful new live-action movie like most of America, we decided to look back at the 1991 classic Beauty and the Beast to see how well it holds up. Sync up the special edition and watch along.
In which Paul and I discuss the 2016 Best Picture winner, La La Land Moonlight.