Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- Revisiting ‘Contagion’ in the age of coronavirus March 18, 2020
- ‘Onward’ made me very uncomfortable March 11, 2020
- ‘Emma’ delightful, but only for moments at a time March 4, 2020
- Sometimes good things happen February 11, 2020
- ‘The Grudge’ is exactly the type of movie that gets dumped on the first weekend of January February 1, 2020