Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- ‘Star is Born’ not great, will probably win best picture October 18, 2018
- Like a turd in the wind October 15, 2018
- ‘Assassination Nation’ light on the assassinations October 3, 2018
- Stop what you’re doing and go see ‘Mandy’ October 3, 2018
- ‘Simple Favor’ gleeful, twisted October 3, 2018