Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- ‘La Llorona’ doesn’t stand out, never wanted to April 22, 2019
- ‘Hellboy’ is drunk, but tries valiantly to not go home April 19, 2019
- ‘Pet Sematary’ bland April 15, 2019
- DC’s gleeful ‘Shazam!’ is the best Marvel movie in years April 15, 2019
- Fucking seriously? April 12, 2019