Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- Director, studio knew ‘The Snowman’ was shockingly bad, released it anyway October 20, 2017
- On open secrets, cover-ups and systemic denial October 18, 2017
- The Möbius Strip: ‘Happy Death Day’ unseats ‘Blade Runner’ too soon, Weinstein fallout continues October 17, 2017
- ‘Happy Death Day’ is fine October 13, 2017
- The Möbius strip: ‘Blade Runner’ flops, Harvey Weinstein exposed as a sexual predator October 10, 2017