Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- After 22 years of waiting on de-aging technology, ‘Gemini Man’ can’t digitally enhance its limp script October 16, 2019
- Adaptation leaps into 21st century, doesn’t bring ‘Addams Family’ with it October 16, 2019
- Unfortunately, we live in a society October 9, 2019
- ‘Judy’ is everything you’ve come to hate about Oscarbate October 3, 2019
- ‘Ad Astra’ is the terrible, majestic, urgent space opera for our time September 21, 2019