Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- ‘Broken Hearts Gallery’ an authentic offering for date nights that aren’t happening September 19, 2020
- Careening off the international tightrope of ‘Mulan’ September 6, 2020
- Don’t try to understand ‘Tenet,’ just feel it September 3, 2020
- Why ‘Tenet’ is coming out now September 3, 2020
- After two years to get the edit right, ‘New Mutants’ is a mess September 2, 2020