Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ‘John Wick 4’ roars, soars to new heights of violence, coolness March 25, 2023
- I demand a new ‘John Wick’ movie every year until I die. March 22, 2023
- ‘Women Talking’ imagines what it wants, but not what it needs March 10, 2023
- ‘All Quiet’ adaptation fails in every way, but especially upward March 10, 2023
- Edgelord of ‘Babylon’ March 2, 2023