Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- What is ‘Widows’ even about December 10, 2018
- ‘The Crimes of Grindelwald’ – a witness for the defense December 7, 2018
- Decent ‘Overlord’ fails commercially November 30, 2018
- Sony is a terrible company that makes bad decisions: a ‘Girl in the Spider’s Web’ story November 29, 2018
- Once again, Disney loses tens of millions to bring you a terrible film November 26, 2018