Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- ‘Dark Phoenix’ has its merits, but falls apart as you’re watching it June 13, 2019
- Micro-budget thriller ‘Ma’ razor-sharp June 13, 2019
- ‘Rocketman’ can’t break through June 13, 2019
- ‘Godzilla’ sequel no king among monster movies June 3, 2019
- ‘Booksmart’ a vapid non-film, do not waste your time on it May 30, 2019