Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- ‘On Chesil Beach’ laughably bad with a horrifying message to boot June 5, 2018
- ‘First Reformed’ a technical masterpiece June 5, 2018
- Against all odds, ‘Solo’ is pretty good May 27, 2018
- Deadpool disappoints in part deux May 25, 2018
- Storytelling highs, exploitative lows of ‘Disobedience’ May 17, 2018