Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- Clever, thoughtful ‘Unholy’ thrills April 13, 2021
- After three movies and an hour and a half, ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ delivers April 2, 2021
- ‘Nobody’ gets to be derivative, doesn’t get to be substandard March 27, 2021
- Somehow, the Snyder cut is even worse March 23, 2021
- A quarantine with The Master March 19, 2021