Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- ‘Good Boys’ wins weekend, ‘Mulan’ facing calls for boycott August 20, 2019
- ‘Kitchen’ not worth watching, and no one did August 15, 2019
- Decent ‘Scary Stories’ can’t capture books’ magic August 15, 2019
- New releases baffle analysts, ‘Business Insider’ tells all on Moviepass August 14, 2019
- ‘Hobbs & Shaw’ moderately improves on a franchise that needed extreme improvements August 4, 2019