Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- ‘Cold War’ artsy fartsy, would be cooler if it weren’t February 7, 2019
- ‘Serenity’ swallowed by its distributor over big dumb twist February 7, 2019
- The Möbius Strip- Confusing Oscar race is set as box office suffers worst Super Bowl weekend in almost 20 years February 5, 2019
- ‘Beale Street’ a major step up for already stellar Barry Jenkins February 2, 2019
- ‘The Favourite,’ and with good reason February 1, 2019