Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- 20 years of 9/11 in film September 11, 2021
- Crouching Marvel, hidden action September 10, 2021
- ‘Candyman’ reboot doesn’t capture moment after pandemic delays September 9, 2021
- ‘Reminiscence’ blends film’s past with apocalyptic future September 9, 2021
- ‘Free Guy’ is a very strange movie September 9, 2021