Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ sloppy but fun August 18, 2017
- Stop what you’re doing and go see ‘Wind River’ August 14, 2017
- Fresh director can’t elevate bland horror prequel August 11, 2017
- ‘Dark Tower’ is a collection of garbage boxed and sold as a movie August 4, 2017
- New wave of steadycam action continues with ‘Atomic Blonde’ July 28, 2017