Leopold Knopp is a formerly professional film critic, licensed massage therapist and journalism student at the University of North Texas. Reader input is welcomed and encouraged. Like Reel Entropy on Facebook, follow it on Twitter @reelentropy, and shoot questions to reelentropy@.
- Stewart flubs highly resistible new comedy July 4, 2020
- Cinemark Comeback Classics: movies worth dying for June 19, 2020
- ‘Trolls World Tour’ fine, but not for $20 April 19, 2020
- Revisiting ‘Contagion’ in the age of coronavirus March 18, 2020
- ‘Onward’ made me very uncomfortable March 11, 2020