- ‘Broken Hearts Gallery’ an authentic offering for date nights that aren’t happening September 19, 2020
- Careening off the international tightrope of ‘Mulan’ September 6, 2020
- Don’t try to understand ‘Tenet,’ just feel it September 3, 2020
- Why ‘Tenet’ is coming out now September 3, 2020
- After two years to get the edit right, ‘New Mutants’ is a mess September 2, 2020
Tag Archives: The Open Bar Review
4/10 In 2016, audiences were generally pleased and relieved to return to an Americanized version of the wizarding world, but Paul and I were dissatisfied with its length and general lack of direction. Now, the sequel, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes … Continue reading
In which Paul and I take an in-depth look at Donald Trump’s tax returns.
In which Paul and I carefully examine why the new Wolverine movie is actually pretty lame.