- Clever, thoughtful ‘Unholy’ thrills April 13, 2021
- After three movies and an hour and a half, ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ delivers April 2, 2021
- ‘Nobody’ gets to be derivative, doesn’t get to be substandard March 27, 2021
- Somehow, the Snyder cut is even worse March 23, 2021
- A quarantine with The Master March 19, 2021
Tag Archives: The Open Bar Review
4/10 In 2016, audiences were generally pleased and relieved to return to an Americanized version of the wizarding world, but Paul and I were dissatisfied with its length and general lack of direction. Now, the sequel, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes … Continue reading
In which Paul and I take an in-depth look at Donald Trump’s tax returns.
In which Paul and I carefully examine why the new Wolverine movie is actually pretty lame.
La La Land’s going to win that.
In which Paul confesses to the recent terror attacks in Sweden.