- Revisiting ‘Contagion’ in the age of coronavirus March 18, 2020
- ‘Onward’ made me very uncomfortable March 11, 2020
- ‘Emma’ delightful, but only for moments at a time March 4, 2020
- Sometimes good things happen February 11, 2020
- ‘The Grudge’ is exactly the type of movie that gets dumped on the first weekend of January February 1, 2020
Tag Archives: The Open Bar Review
4/10 In 2016, audiences were generally pleased and relieved to return to an Americanized version of the wizarding world, but Paul and I were dissatisfied with its length and general lack of direction. Now, the sequel, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes … Continue reading
In which Paul and I take an in-depth look at Donald Trump’s tax returns.
In which Paul and I carefully examine why the new Wolverine movie is actually pretty lame.