- Reexamining ‘The Matrix’ as primarily a love story January 16, 2022
- Baffling, bad, bland ‘355’ a hopeful franchise starter, likely a career ender January 13, 2022
- ‘Macbeth’ the dessert wine of 2021 cinema January 2, 2022
- Sad franchise happy to be resurrected in ‘Matrix 4’ December 25, 2021
- Del Toro’s dark fantasy a darker reality in ‘Nightmare Alley’ December 24, 2021
Tag Archives: The Open Bar Review
4/10 In 2016, audiences were generally pleased and relieved to return to an Americanized version of the wizarding world, but Paul and I were dissatisfied with its length and general lack of direction. Now, the sequel, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes … Continue reading
In which Paul and I take an in-depth look at Donald Trump’s tax returns.
In which Paul and I carefully examine why the new Wolverine movie is actually pretty lame.
La La Land’s going to win that.
In which Paul confesses to the recent terror attacks in Sweden.