- 20 years of 9/11 in film September 11, 2021
- Crouching Marvel, hidden action September 10, 2021
- ‘Candyman’ reboot doesn’t capture moment after pandemic delays September 9, 2021
- ‘Reminiscence’ blends film’s past with apocalyptic future September 9, 2021
- ‘Free Guy’ is a very strange movie September 9, 2021
Tag Archives: The Open Bar Review
4/10 In 2016, audiences were generally pleased and relieved to return to an Americanized version of the wizarding world, but Paul and I were dissatisfied with its length and general lack of direction. Now, the sequel, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes … Continue reading
In which Paul and I take an in-depth look at Donald Trump’s tax returns.
In which Paul and I carefully examine why the new Wolverine movie is actually pretty lame.
La La Land’s going to win that.
In which Paul confesses to the recent terror attacks in Sweden.