- Dreamy ‘In the Earth’ kicks off the era of COVID reaction films May 7, 2021
- ‘Mortal Kombat’ finally accepted as official first good video game movie May 7, 2021
- ‘Voyagers’ a lusty ode to lust itself, too concerned with source material May 7, 2021
- Clever, thoughtful ‘Unholy’ thrills April 13, 2021
- After three movies and an hour and a half, ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ delivers April 2, 2021
Tag Archives: The Open Bar Review
In which Paul and I discuss the new Netflix show, A Series of Unfortunate Events.
Paul and I discuss James McAvoy and whether or not dissociative identity disorder is a real thing.
In which Paul and I discuss Sleepless, mostly because it had free popcorn.
In which Paul and I discuss the emotional toll of A Monster Calls.
In which Paul and I analyze Andrew Garfield’s character and the ethical implications of Silence.