- ‘Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard’ is a 100-minute blast of chaotic evil energy June 22, 2021
- ‘In the Heights’ flat in every possible sense of the word June 22, 2021
- ‘The Conjuring’ and that long-fabled franchise fatigue June 6, 2021
- ‘Cruella’ scorches screen in Sex Pistols reimagining June 6, 2021
- ‘Quiet Place’ sequel summons audiences back to the theater June 4, 2021
Tag Archives: Andrew Garfield
In which Paul and I analyze Andrew Garfield’s character and the ethical implications of Silence.
Martin Scorsese has wanted to tell this story for more than 25 years. Silence begins with two 17th century Portuguese priests, Sebastião Rodrigues (Andrew Garfield) and Francisco Garupe (Adam Driver) learning that their mentor, Cristóvão Ferreira (Liam Neeson), was captured by … Continue reading