- Wakanda long ago, ‘Wakanda Forever’ November 11, 2022
- The bust-out of Warner Bros. October 15, 2022
- Tunneling into the ruins of #metoo in ‘Barbarian’ October 11, 2022
- Yearn and soar with ‘Three Thousand Years of Longing’ October 6, 2022
- All the awful ‘Bodies’ October 1, 2022
Tag Archives: Andrew Garfield
In which Paul and I analyze Andrew Garfield’s character and the ethical implications of Silence.
Martin Scorsese has wanted to tell this story for more than 25 years. Silence begins with two 17th century Portuguese priests, Sebastião Rodrigues (Andrew Garfield) and Francisco Garupe (Adam Driver) learning that their mentor, Cristóvão Ferreira (Liam Neeson), was captured by … Continue reading