- ‘Promising Young Woman’ is not the revenge story you’re looking for December 30, 2020
- ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ is deranged and obscene December 27, 2020
- ‘Soul’ also made me very uncomfortable December 25, 2020
- ‘Greenland’ strong, stirring, timely December 24, 2020
- ‘Mank’ a decent Welles impression at the expense of a Fincher movie December 14, 2020
In which Paul and I graduate.
In which I desperately grasp for deeper meaning in 1993’s Tombstone, and Paul does not.
In which Paul and I take an in-depth look at Donald Trump’s tax returns.
In which Paul and I discuss the 2016 Best Picture winner, La La Land Moonlight.
In which Paul and I carefully examine why the new Wolverine movie is actually pretty lame.