- Revisiting ‘Contagion’ in the age of coronavirus March 18, 2020
- ‘Onward’ made me very uncomfortable March 11, 2020
- ‘Emma’ delightful, but only for moments at a time March 4, 2020
- Sometimes good things happen February 11, 2020
- ‘The Grudge’ is exactly the type of movie that gets dumped on the first weekend of January February 1, 2020
In which Paul and I graduate.
In which I desperately grasp for deeper meaning in 1993’s Tombstone, and Paul does not.
In which Paul and I take an in-depth look at Donald Trump’s tax returns.
In which Paul and I discuss the 2016 Best Picture winner, La La Land Moonlight.