- ‘Broken Hearts Gallery’ an authentic offering for date nights that aren’t happening September 19, 2020
- Careening off the international tightrope of ‘Mulan’ September 6, 2020
- Don’t try to understand ‘Tenet,’ just feel it September 3, 2020
- Why ‘Tenet’ is coming out now September 3, 2020
- After two years to get the edit right, ‘New Mutants’ is a mess September 2, 2020
In which Paul and I graduate.
In which I desperately grasp for deeper meaning in 1993’s Tombstone, and Paul does not.
In which Paul and I take an in-depth look at Donald Trump’s tax returns.
In which Paul and I discuss the 2016 Best Picture winner, La La Land Moonlight.